Cardiac Arrhythmia Visualization in a Virtual Heart Model for Electrophysiology EducationTechnology #ua15-096
Questions about this technology? Ask a Technology Manager
- Jerzy Rozenblit University Distinguished Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Peter Ott Associate Professor, Medicine
- Dong Xing Graduate Assistant, Electrical and Computer Engr
- Managed By
- Lewis Humphreys Licensing Manager (520) 626-2574
This technology is a software method of modeling cardiac arrhythmia for the purpose of electrophysiology education.
• Assisting students to understand physiology
• Receiving full range of the model
• Allowing mobile use
This invention have is very focus of education of students but can also be expand to patient and employee. The education of patients and healthcare professionals, with regards to health issues and updated health information has also been supported significantly via mobile applications and mp3 players for e-learning. Also, the paid mHealth app can be used for this application.
UA Technology ID: UA15-096
1. Rozenblit, Jerzy
3. Xing, Dong