UActive Mobile AppTechnology #ua17-112
Questions about this technology? Ask a Technology Manager
Title: UActive Mobile App
Invention: This technology is a mobile app that is designed to educate and inform University of Arizona Campus Recreation users of facility/class schedules and usage rates.
Background: During the University of Arizona’s 2016 fiscal year, over one million entries were made into Campus Recreation, with the highest monthly entries occurring in September 2015 and February 2016. With visits steadily increasing, and more programs being added, Campus Recreation is in need of a means of providing patrons with current usage rates.
- University recreation centers
- Gyms and athletic training centers
- Consolidates information available on UA Campus Recreation’s website
- Displays information that is not available on the website
- Shares daily facility and class schedules
- Displays current use images
- Displays average usage counts for specific areas of the facility